RoAndCo is a multi-disciplinary design studio devoted to holistic branding that serves a range of fashion, art, and lifestyle clients. Led by award-winning Creative Director Roanne Adams, RoAndCo offers design, image and branding capabilities across a variety of mediums, from print to moving image. By thoughtfully distilling a client’s inspirations, ideas, and motivations, RoAndCo generates fresh, sincere, compelling brand messages that engage and resonate.
The Graphic Designer role is to produce the best-quality deliverables possible that meet our client needs. They will create, from initial concept to production, print consumer and trade advertising, promotional and marketing materials, and other multi-media branding collateral for current and new RoAndCo Studio clients. He/she will actively participate in brainstorming sessions, to generate strong ideas and concepts from storyboard and sketch stage to final execution for print and digital media. He/she is responsible for designing and executing key collateral that fulfill the client’s marketing and branding strategies via print material or key collateral projects. Designers work closely with the design team as well as with the project manager to ensure client engagements proceed in timely, budget sensitive manner.
- As a representative of RoAndCo Studio, Designers will always act in a professional, courteous manner with clients, vendors, interns, employer and other employees.
- You will work with the Design team to help oversee and manage all projects you are assigned to. You may also need to assist in overseeing various interns & freelancers.
- The Design role includes researching, concepting, developing, designing, overseeing production, and managing projects.
- You are required to proactively determine and foresee issues in relation to any of the above areas and relay them to both the Art Director and internal team and take responsibility for problems that may arise throughout the design process.
- Designer must meet all deadlines; if a deadline appears to have the risk of not being met on time, it is the designer’s responsibility to notify
- Strong point of view. You will support our design aesthetic: bring new ideas and strategic thinking to build thoughtful design systems that balance client needs and forward thinking.
- Know, love, and have strong opinions about the creative world at large: Art, Fashion, Photography, Typography, Digital Experiences and Branding
- Aware and curious about the world of design and the internet. You constantly seek what’s new and are well versed at what is happening in technology, fashion, social media, and beyond. You have strong conceptual and written skills. You are able to dream up an idea and effectively articulate it in both written and visual formats. You think equal parts creatively and strategically
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying