The Senior Graphic Designer role is to produce the best-quality deliverables possible that meet our client needs. They will actively participate in brainstorming sessions, to generate strong ideas and concepts from storyboard and sketch stage to final execution for website design. Designers must know how to use Sketch and Figma programs. Designers work closely with the design team as well as with the project manager to ensure client engagements proceed in timely, budget sensitive manner.
RoAndCo is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. RoAndCo believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- As a representative of RoAndCo Studio, Designers will always act in a professional, courteous manner with clients, vendors, interns, employer and other employees.
- You will work with the Design team to help oversee and manage all projects you are assigned to. You may also need to assist in overseeing various interns & freelancers.
- The Design role includes researching, concepting, developing, designing, overseeing production, and managing projects.
- You are required to proactively determine and foresee issues in relation to any of the above areas and relay them to both the Art Director and internal team and take responsibility for problems that may arise throughout the design process.
- Designer must meet all deadlines; if a deadline appears to have the risk of not being met on time, it is the designer’s responsibility to notify
- Strong point of view. You will support our design aesthetic: bring new ideas and strategic thinking to build thoughtful design systems that balance client needs and forward thinking.
- Know, love, and have strong opinions about the creative world at large: Art, Fashion, Photography, Typography, Digital Experiences and Branding
- Aware and curious about the world of design and the internet. You constantly seek what’s new and are well versed at what is happening in technology, fashion, social media, and beyond. You have strong conceptual and written skills. You are able to dream up an idea and effectively articulate it in both written and visual formats. You think equal parts creatively and strategically
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying