RoAndCo is a multi-disciplinary design studio devoted to holistic branding that serves a range of fashion, art, and lifestyle clients. Led by award-winning Creative Director Roanne Adams, RoAndCo offers design, image and branding capabilities across a variety of mediums, from print to moving image. By thoughtfully distilling a client’s inspirations, ideas, and motivations, RoAndCo generates fresh, sincere, compelling brand messages that engage and resonate.
- Produce the best-quality deliverables possible that meets our client needs. They will create, from initial concept to production, elegant branding experiences through graphic design, photo art direction, interactive design, print collateral design, experiential design etc. for both our clients and the studio.
- Participate and lead projects in brainstorming sessions, to generate strong ideas and concepts from story board and sketch stage to final execution for print and digital media.
- Actively research and be aware of art and photography, design trends, branding, and interactive technologies and be able to speak about it with the team, clients and vendors
- Report directly to the Creative Director & Managing Director but must work closely with Project Managers and Account Directors to ensure client engagements proceed in a timely, budget sensitive manner.
- Work with the Creative Director and Managing Director to help oversee and manage projects and the design team
- Managing projects from start to finish through: researching, concepting, developing, designing, coordinating and overseeing the entire creative process.
- Working with the Design Team & Reporting to Creative Director & Managing Director, Art Director will receive briefs for each project from the Project Manager/Account Director and/or Creative Director. It is the Art Director’s responsibility to ask questions at the beginning of the project to develop an understanding of the design needs and scope.
- Responsible for leading the concept and development of projects which will be presented to the Creative Director & Managing Director
- Work and mentor the team until work is in a polished/ presentable state
- Mentor and manage team from intern to senior level designers
- Must proactively determine and foresee issues in relation to any of the above areas and relay them to the Managing Director and internal team
- Take responsibility for problems that may arise throughout the design process
- Must meet all deadlines; if a deadline appears to have the risk of not being met on time, it is the Art Director’s responsibility to notify Account Director or Project Manager
- May be called upon to art direct content be it photography, video, interactive experiences, environments, illustration, design and more
- May be called upon to art direct photoshoots on set, oversee pre-production, day on set, post production retouching, video editing or any other relevant medium
- Create moodboards and write rationale to present to client
- Strong point of view. You will challenge and push our design aesthetic: bring new ideas and strategic thinking to build thoughtful design systems that balance client needs and forward thinking.
- Know, love, and have strong opinions about the creative world at large: Art, Fashion, Photography, Typography, Digital Experiences and Branding
- Aware and curious about the world of design and the internet. You constantly seek what’s new and are well versed at what is happening in technology, fashion, social media, and beyond. You have strong conceptual and written skills. You are able to dream up an idea and effectively articulate it in both written and visual formats. You think equal parts creatively and strategically
- Excellent presentation and communication skills. They will be client facing, you can create and speak to our work and ask the right questions.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying